JOIN IN with Jameson Irish Whiskey from the 13th – 17th March and you and a friend could be in with a chance to visit the home of Irish Whiskey.
Jameson will fly you and a friend out to Dublin, put you up in a real nice hotel and take you to the world’s leading whiskey tour at the Jameson Distillery in Bow Street Dublin – you’re sure to have a bit of food and drink along the way and we’ve even got 10 bottles of smooth Jameson Irish Whiskey for 10 lucky runners up too.
DON’T STAY IN. JOIN IN.
The competition is open from Friday 13th March 2020 00.00 GMT until at 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 17th March 2020.
Simply fill in your details below to be entered into the prize draw.
Winners will be contacted by Tuesday 31st March 2020.
There’s something about Jameson.
Beyond the triple distilled smoothness. Beyond the taste. Beyond the iconic green bottle. That innate ability to bring friends together. It’s not a demand, it’s an open invitation.
St Patrick’s Day is a global celebration where people from every corner of the world come together to raise a toast to Ireland’s patron saint. Come and join in the fun at your local Greene King pub.
DONT STAY IN. JOIN IN.
Terms & Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of the Promoter or Pernod Ricard UK, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
- This promotion opens at 00.00 GMT on Tuesday 10th March 2020 and closes at 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 17th March 2020.
- Entrants must enter through the url promoted via email or Facebook and complete the form with their Name, Email Address and Phone Number to be in with a chance of winning
- 1 winner and 10 runners-up will be selected from all entries received across email and social media.
- The winner will receive a trip for two to Dublin, Ireland, which includes 2 x return flights to Dublin, Ireland, 1 x night hotel for two, 2 x entrance to Jameson distillery in Dublin plus dinner for two on the night of stay
- 10 runners-up will also be chosen and will each receive 1 x 70cl Jameson Original Irish Whiskey
- The winner and runners-up will be informed of their prize within 10 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified.
- The winner and runners-up will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner and runners-up using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 5 working days, or if the selected winner or runners-up are ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner or runners-up using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The runners-up will receive their prize (1 x bottle of 70cl Jameson Original Irish Whiskey) within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified.
- The winner of the main prize (trip to Dublin, Ireland) must redeem their trip within 12 months of notification and 6 weeks’ notice must be given to arrange the trip. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (Name, Email Address and Phone Number) to the Promoter, who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by taking part in the promotion.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. Your personal information will also be shared with Pernod Ricard UK in order that they arrange prizes and discuss any specific requirements with the winner and runners-up on behalf of the Promoter. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of four months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- No bulk, machine-generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner and runners-up, including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the Promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter reminds anyone entering this promotion to drink responsibly. Please visit greeneking.co.uk/enjoy-responsibly for the facts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions, which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/update?ref=old_policy
- Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.