Summer is over, it's getting colder, the nights are drawing in and the leaves are starting to fall. As the nights draw in we have created a selection of delicious new dishes and improved classics to enjoy this Autumn. Whether you fancy Pizza, Lamb Shank or our new and improved Sunday Roast there’s something for everyone.
Grab a pizza the action!
All New Pizzas
Grab a slice of the action and try our fresh new additions to our pizza range with the BBQ Chicken Pizza which is sure to go down a storm, along with our new Vegan Vegetable Pizza, a favourite even for those who aren't vegan!
BBQ Chicken Pizza
With chicken, smoked streaky bacon, Cheddar, mozzarella, rocket, Texan BBQ sauce and pesto dressing
Vegan Vegetable Pizza v
With vegan cheeze, roasted peppers, red onions, jalapeños and rocket
As the nights get colder, the Sunday Roast is the perfect opportunity to get the family together and have a good hearty meal. For the coming months we have introduced Lamb Shank, the perfect winter warmer, to our roast options, along with the addition of Cauliflower cheese!
ROASTED HALF CHICKEN
IRISH BEEF TOPSIDE
CHICKEN & BEEF DUO
BEETROOT, SWEET POTATO & BUTTERNUT SQUASH TART
Served with roast potatoes,seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese, sage and onion stuffing, a Yorkshire pudding and gravy
ALL DAY EVERY SUNDAY
GREAT BRITISH ROAST OFF COMPETITION
Come back here on 8th October to find out more!
We have compiled a list of dishes perfect for enjoying when the footie is on (or rugby, or cricket, or even darts!) with a range of delicious options for you to enjoy with your fellow sports fans!
Beef burger with haggis, smoked streaky bacon, cheese and peppercorn sauce
Cheese & Bacon Burger
Beef burger with cheese, smoked streaky bacon and burger sauce
Chicken Wings Sharer
24 chicken wings with Texan BBQ, hot piri piri and sweet chilli sauce
Tortilla chips with mozzarella, Cheddar and nacho cheese sauce with tangy salsa, fiery jalapeños and sour cream
Add BBQ pulled pork for 1.50 | Add beef chilli for 1.50
For our new menu we continue our love affair with gin, with fruity favourite Warner's Raspberry partnering perfectly with a Schweppes 1783 Salty Lemon Tonic. We have also introduced a new range of Coca Cola signature mixers which pair perfectly with rum, brandy & more!
STRAWBERRY & LIME GIN
Kopparberg Premium Gin is distilled with pride and expertly infused with the finest ingredients and natural fruit flavours that made Kopparberg famous, with its bold and balanced taste.
Black Cow’s new vodka is flavoured naturally by fruit. Strawberries are pressed and infused in Black Cow for four days to create a fresh, rich vodka with a beautiful strawberry blush colour, honeyed and slightly floral in taste, it’s a must have!
Jammy, fruity & vibrant. One third of this bottle is fresh raspberries, blackberries and hand-picked hedgerow elderflower
This is the first beer brewed by our apprentices to graduate into the Greene King Brewery. Easy drinking with plenty of fruity hop character, this
unfiltered pale ale is the ultimate refreshment.
COCA COLA SIGNATURE MIXERS
Taste the darker side of premium spirits with Coca-Cola Signature Mixers, a new range specially designed to pair perfectly with premium dark spirits, from rum & brandy to aged tequila.
Especially designed to be paired with dark spirits – we have recommended some perfect pairings for you to try!
Coca-Cola Signature Herbal Mixer + Bacardi with slice of Lime
Coca-Cola Signature Herbal Mixer + Buffalo Trace with slice of Orange
Coca-Cola Signature Spicy Mixer + Captain Morgan Spiced with a slice of Lime
Coca-Cola Signature Spicy Mixer + Copper Dog with a slice of Lime
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- This promotion opens on 0:00 Tuesday 8th October 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 10th November 2019.
- Entrants must make a booking via https://www.belhavenpubs.co.uk/ for a Sunday. Any bookings not for a Sunday will not be included in the promotion.
- Ten winners will be selected at random by 17/11/19.
- The prize is one free Sunday roast which can be redeemed at Mainstream Locals Pub at which you booked
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner or runner up using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The winners will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (name, phone number and email address) to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by entering the promotion.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion.
- You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner [and/or runner up], including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.