Join us at The Cairns Bar for our
Come along and toast the festive season at the Cairns Bar. Our kings of tipples (our brilliant bar team) have put together a range of festive favourites ready to give you a Christmas to remember.
Whether you’re enjoying drinks with friends and family, celebrating with colleagues, or popping in after work, we take pride in delivering an extra special Christmas to everyone who walks through our doors.
Enjoy a bottle of Champagne Lallier for only £29.99
Tis the season to pop open the Fizz, try our new festive Prosecco
BELVINO PROSECCO, ITALY
Wonderfully refreshing, elegant peach and pear flavours, balanced with zesty citrus
Enjoy one of the team's favourite festive gin and tonics, perfect for those chilly evenings
OUR FAVOURITE GIN!
POETIC LICENSE FIRESIDE SPICED GIN
Taste the sweetness from dried winter fruits and the mulling spice blend of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg for a warming flavour. Served with Schweppes Tonic
CHASE SLOE & MULBERRY GIN
Gloriously rich & warming, Wild sloes & mulberries are macerated with Chase GB Gin, making this a real festive favourite. Served with Fever-Tree Sicilian Lemon Tonic
Sip into the season & warm up with our range of whiskies
GLENLIVET FOUNDERS RESERVE
JURA 10 YEAR OLD
GLENFIDDICH 12 YEAR OLD
Cheers for being a hero!
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
BUY A HEINEKEN 0.0 OR SELECTED COCA-COLA PRODUCT* AND GET ONE FREE!
Chilly outside? Cosy up with one of our hot favourites
Blending the finest ingredients to give a character of subtle cinnamon, clove spices and zesty citrus fruits’
Terms & Conditions
1. (v) = Vegetarian †Fish, poultry and shellfish dishes may contain bones *All stated weights are approximate and uncooked ♦Contains alcohol. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be indicated on the menu.
2. Please advise the team of any dietary requirements when ordering. Please be aware that we do not operate in an allergen free environment. All of our dishes are prepared in kitchens where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from traces of allergens, due to the risk of unexpected cross contamination. Photography for illustrative purposes only. Sometimes there’s not enough room on our menu to list all dish ingredients so please do have a chat with us if you have any questions or concerns.
3. We’d love to organise your Christmas celebrations. Pop in or give us a call if you’d like to make a provisional reservation.
4. Please confirm your menu choices by the 24th November 2017 if ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking. No booking is confirmed until a deposit is received: £5pp deposit or £3 per child deposit (up to the age of 12) if you are ordering from the Festive Fayre menu or Buffet package (available between the 16th November – 1st January 2018, excluding the 25th December 2017). Please check with us if we are doing a Christmas Day menu (available exclusively on the 25th December 2017) as this will require a £10pp deposit. Please confirm your menu choices by the 1st December if you are ordering from the Christmas Day menu. If booking after this date your menu choices will be required within 48 hours of booking.
5. Please remember to bring your receipt with you on the day – makes life a lot easier!
6. Ensure everyone has chosen which yummy food to have.
7. Sorry, deposits are non-refundable.
8. No hidden costs. VAT included.
9. We’ll always do our best to provide your choices but apologise in advance if we can’t. 10. If your friends cancel on you please tell us ASAP as any meals not taken on the day may be charged unless 48 hours notice is given. If you have any queries, comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you at Greene King Pub Company, PO Box 337, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. All cash and credit/debit card tips are paid in full to our team members.